Thanks for the memories...

I would like to just take a moment to thank all the people who have been a part of this project. We have all worked extremely hard to present an interesting and factual website. I hope that all the people who come to this website and read the Blogs will benefit from this work.
To the people who are going to be reading all of this information, I hope that you not only learn a lot of new and useful things but I hope that it gets you to thinking about how you can put this new information to use. And I hope that maybe this kind of thinking can lead to new and wonderful ideas that go far beyond these steps.
I hope that everyone who has been touched by this project has benefited the way that I have. Thank you to my classmates for making this such a positive experience. And, thank you to everyone else for showing an interest in this very important and interesting subject. Bye.

Comments