Ways To Help People Vote

Lamar Hamrick

Another way I think we can get more voters to vote by allowing voters to vote on their phones and mailing it to their houses. I think this will eliminate a lot of excuses people make when it comes to voting. This allows the youth to gain knowledge from parents and experience voting for the first time. Also I think they should allow schools to have access to voting since kids are normally at school most of the time. Also social media is a huge platform that can help when it comes to voting.

Social Media Can Help
Twitter is one of the most known social media platforms out there. If peers could use twitter as another way of voting I think it would work. People are always on social media so if there was a way that you could vote on social media apps I’m sure it would solve a lot of problems. There are 145 million daily active users on twitter a day. So I’m sure twitter could help with voting if they added a way of voting to the app. Social media spreading awareness can go a long way.

Schools Should Encourage Kids To Vote
Since students are at school most of the day I feel like schools should have a voting ballot and encourage the youth to vote. The more knowledge people have when it comes to voting I feel the number would increase and alot more people would start voting.

Comments