Silver fillings

 
Mercury is released from amalgam, which is in the silver fillings and is very bad for your health. Mercury is a natural poison, that continues to occur and isn’t radioactive but once again extremely bad for your health. Should people keep his or her silver fillings in or should they get them removed is the biggest question. There are dentists that don’t use silver at all. The problem also with silver fillings is they are always constant poison because they are in your mouth.

 

For dentists who are mercury free and for more information follow the links:


 http://www.mercuryfreenow.com/

 http://www.naturalnews.com/044462_mercury_poisoning_dentistry_dental_amalgams.html


Comments

Popular Posts