Here are 5 easy steps to be a Superhero!
1. Stay away from Nylon, Polyester, Rayon, Acrylic, Acetate or Triacetate products and materials. Read those tags not just for cleaning directions...
2. Buy natural material such as cotton, wool, or hemp.
3. Use dry cleaners that are Green (natural detergents) and don’t use drycleaners that use PERC (aka Perchloroethylene).
4. Wash your clothes in natural detergent and avoid the non-clinging sheets. Wash new clothing 2-3 times with baking soda to help wash out the chemicals and dyes.
5. Spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, and everyone!
See how easy it is to be a Superhero? And you didn’t even break a sweat.