Food, Inc.

Food, Inc. is a great documentary about the food industry in this country. It highlights the wrongs, injustices, and shocking facts about the way it's run and what it does to our bodies and our environment. The major food industry is full of opportunities for health risks. Watching this film was extremely eye opening for me and as hard as it was to watch I'm very glad that I made myself sit through the whole thing. Watching the way that the animals are treated was devastating while at the same time seeing the way they handle the food through assembly lines and through the whole production process did nothing but make me sick. It really made me realize all of the benefits of buying from farmers markets and from local farms that i know don't deal with major corporations and farm the good old fashioned way. I recommend that anyone who hasn't seen this documentary check it out! Food, Inc. directed by Robert Kenners.

Comments