How Do You Spell Trouble?

Let's take a break from all of the facts and statistics that you get from news stories. Take a deep breath...exhale and think about what soil erosion means to you. On the surface you may think to yourself, "well I don't own any land and I don't farm, so soil erosion doesn't affect me." While you may not do any of these things, soil erosion affects everyone due to the fact that the food we eat comes from the people who do own the land where erosion is taking place.

It's easy at times to think about the NIMBY (Not in my backyard) scenario. Sometimes it may take as much as a deep breath in, exhale, and reflect, to think about how soil erosion will affect your life as well as the lives of those around you.

So like I mentioned...instead of throwing facts at you, I would like to give you the opportunity to get involved and tell us the ways soil erosion may affect your life.

Please leave a comment at the end of this blog so we can start a dialogue and maybe help create some solutions to deal with this issue so that future generations can have sustainable land.

Comments