Avoiding the shockwaves of complacency Jeff Stott

As we have gotten to know each other as a class I have been able to recognize that we come from different backgrounds and have different attitudes about education. Some of these students are in the social sciences department like me, while the majority are in the computers or engineering programs. It is with these different backgrounds I feel that we can have an open discussion on ecological intelligence.

I personally feel that the group I have chosen, The Client Liaison and Research group, will be able to make a significant impact on the ecological intelligence. However, we need to avoid the “prophecy of a personalized communications universe, in which you consult only those topics and opinions that you like” (Sunstein 97). If we only seek after the things that we want to hear, we will surely fail and our efforts at bringing ecological intelligence to the forefront of people minds will be in vain.

Comments