Welcome to Fall 2008 Term!

TEMPORARY INSTRUCTIONS

Class, this is the right place. use the instructions in the class file under 'Getting Started" (Bullet point #4) to access the blog and begin making posts and changes. Be VERY careful on this blog, as this blog reflects the continuous efforts of over 5 terms. This is the blg we will use to help the orld come to understand the topic we are working on this term, 'Greenwashing.'

DELETE THIS POST BY END OF WEEK 3.

Rob Bremmer, Instructor
bremmer@pdx.edu

Visit our site:

http://sites.google.com/site/ecomerge2008/

Comments

  1. I first want to comment on chapter one of Gardner. Above all, to change the mind of an individual is not only difficult, but extremely psychological to say the least. Entering the mind of someone who does not wish to see issues or situations in any perspective except that of their own, does make it a mountain to climb. I believe from my own life experience that having an open-mind to all situations, opinions leaves me feeling as though I have a level point-of-view. I know generally whether I am going to be persuaded or not, yet I am always willing to listen to anothers side. It are the people who are not, that generally find themselves in more conflict, and have issues with power. I believe a person should always have their beliefs and values, yet be open to opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let your knowledge, ideas, and innovation be heard. Tell us what you think and know about this topic.